Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Crozes-Hermitage Cave de Tain White
- Vintage: 2012
- Floral aromas are offset by a rich and round palate. This stylish wine from the Northern Rhône has the hallmark of ripe fruit underpinned by a subtle mineral quality.
- About this bottle: Although better known for red wines, the Northern Rhône produces some outstanding and distinctive white wines of which this is a very good example, produced from vines close to the famous Hermitage hill, North of Valence. This unoaked wine is made from a blend of Marsanne and Roussanne. Along with a handful of other growers, Etienne Pochon has been instrumental in improving the quality of Crozes Hermitage by producing some of the regions finest wines.
- Grape Variety: Marsanne and Rousanne
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Hermitage Hill
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave De Tain, 22 Route De Larnage, 26600 Tain L'Hermitage, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.