Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''A label for M&S by the NQN winery, the colour is a soft, tawny-tinged ruby. Not a lot of fruit, but plenty of Pinosity with orange peel and herbs, a gentle woodland note, all very appealing. The palate has delicious creaminess and softness, the truffle and mushroom is delightful, the acidity very well pitched too into a cranberry and orange finish. Delightful with game birds or chicken with a wild mushroom sauce."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Comahue Patagonian Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2013
- Bright, medium bodied red with aromas of black cherry, plums and bell pepper, with a hint of spice and soft tannins on the finish.
- About this bottle: M&S’s adventurous sourcing team, Emma Dawson and Jeneve Williams, ventured across vast deserts to find this wine in Patagonia, Argentina’s southernmost wine region. There, at Bodegas Neuquen, the cool, dry climate and melt water from the snow-capped Andes are ideal for Pinot Noir. Winemaker Sergio Pomar has gently aged this wine in French oak barrels to flatter its wonderful savoury fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100 % Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Patagonia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.