Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Christain Lebaupin Santenay Les Parons
- Vintage: 2010
- Lovely raspberry freshness and a barrage of cherries and brambles on the palate make a warm greeting as you taste this wine. Then sweet leather notes develop, along with a beautifully-integrated cedar and vanilla tones. There's a hint of dark liquorice, and bracing acidity from start to finish keeps this mouthful lively.
- About this bottle: The village of Santenay lies at the southern extreme of the Côte de Beaune, its vineyards littered with oolitic limestones, white oolite, marls and kidney-shaped limestones: these all lend this red its hearty Burgundian character. A second fermentation in barrel gives its lovely nutty complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Santenay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly