Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barolo Voerzio la Serra
- Vintage: 2009
- Known as “the king of wines and the wine of kings”, Nebbiolo has an alluring perfume of rose petals, violets and tar. On the palate, a firm, powerful structure with notable tannins promotes long ageing. Gianni Voerzio has created a more floral, charming wine from the warm 2009 vintage.
- About this bottle: Gianni, brother to cult winemaker Roberto, runs a 14 hectare estate in the heart of the Barolo region, La Morra where the terroir gives a softer and more elegant expression of the classic Nebbiolo grape. Aged in small barriques, this wine has great complexity and will continue to develop additional layers over the next 3-5 years
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piemonte, Barolo
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 17.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Voerzio Gianni, Strada Loreto N. 1, 12064 La Morra – Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly