Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Another spot-on Italian from the M&S stable. Having nearly died out in the Seventies, this white grape, reminiscent of Golden Delicious apples and Conference pears, has received a new lease of life. Made from 20-year-old vines and unoaked, it has the sort of apple-blossom perfume - fleshed out with floral, nutty, fresh pear fruit and a herb and lemon zest finish - that makes it a white meat and fish dish summer standby. Applies to 2012 vintage
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 29th January 2013
Made by cantina Ascheri, this has the precision of a laser and the spindly cool of an icicle. It carves through your mouth, offering just hints of aniseed and white grapefruit. Steely and very fresh. Applies to 2012 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 29th January 2013
- Product information
- Ascheri Langhe Arneis
- Vintage: 2012
- Crisp, zesty, north Italian white brimming with peach and pineapple aromas, warm spiciness and exotic notes of passionfruit and confit lemon.
- About this bottle: Famous for its wonderful reds, Piedmont's distinctive white wines can be equally charming. Arneis is the region's 'little rascal'. A tricky grape to grow, but its elegant fruitiness makes it well worth the effort. Winemaker Giuliano Bedino brings out its fabulous depth of flavour with his insightful winemaking and expertise.
- Grape Variety: 100% Arneis
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.