Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Another spot-on Italian from the M&S stable. Having nearly died out in the Seventies, this white grape, reminiscent of Golden Delicious apples and Conference pears, has received a new lease of life. Made from 20-year-old vines and unoaked, it has the sort of apple-blossom perfume - fleshed out with floral, nutty, fresh pear fruit and a herb and lemon zest finish - that makes it a white meat and fish dish summer standby. Applies to 2012 vintage
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 29th June 2013
Made by cantina Ascheri, this has the precision of a laser and the spindly cool of an icicle. It carves through your mouth, offering just hints of aniseed and white grapefruit. Steely and very fresh. Applies to 2012 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 29th June 2013
- Product information
- Ascheri Langhe Arneis
- Vintage: 2013
- Crisp, zesty, north Italian white brimming with peach and pineapple aromas, warm spiciness and exotic notes of passionfruit and confit lemon.
- About this bottle: Famous for its wonderful reds, Piedmont's distinctive white wines can be equally charming. Arneis is the region's 'little rascal'. A tricky grape to grow, but its elegant fruitiness makes it well worth the effort. Winemaker Giuliano Bedino brings out its fabulous depth of flavour with his insightful winemaking and expertise.
- Grape Variety: 100% Arneis
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled By Cantine Ascheri Giacomo S.A.S Via G.Piumati, 23-12042 Bra(Cn) Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 07/04/15 – 23.59 27/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.