Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation, our anti-allergy range is scientifically proven to provide effective protection against dustmite allergies even when frequently washed. 100% off the filling in the duvets and pillows is made from recycled plastic bottles. The 9 tog can be used for the autumn months and the 4.5 tog can be used in the summer weights, or combined together as 13.5 tog In the winter months.
- Single (3ft): H137 x W198cm
- Double (4ft 6in): H198 x W198cm
- King size (5ft): H228 x W218cm
- Super king size (6ft): W260 x L218cm
- Made in the UK
- Pillow cases bought separately
- Tog Value: 13.5 tog
- Filling type: Polyester
Care and composition
- Outer fabric: 100% cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flame
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.