Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
British chicken breast escalopes marinated in chilli, lemon juice and garlic and British chicken breast escalopes with a salt and three pepper rub covered in sweet smokey barbecue sauce.
- Weight: 600 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Barbecue chicken breast escalopes: chicken breast (78%), smokey barbecue sauce (15%), water, rapeseed oil, cornflour, salt, sea salt, ground paprika, cracked black pepper, ground coriander, vinegar, concentrated lemon juice, dried onions, dried green peppers, dried red peppers, sunflower oil. Smokey barbecue sauce contains lager (contains barley, gluten), water, brown sugar, honey, tomatoes, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, red onions, garlic puree, molasses, cornflour, sugar, dried mustard, red peppers, salt, smoked dextrose, herbs, smoked salt, tamarind paste, black treacle, celery, sea salt, dried onions, mustard husk, ground pimentoes, dried garlic, ground white pepper, ground ginger, ground paprika, ground turmeric, ground cloves. Piri piri chicken breast escalopes: chicken breast (83%), water, white wine vinegar, rapeseed oil, tomato puree, lemon juice, onions, cornflour, salt, ground paprika, red chilli puree, parsley, garlic puree, chilli powder, vinegar, concentrated lemon juice, ground cayenne pepper
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: 4 Barbecue chicken breast escalopes: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Remove sachet and place to the side until required. Place directly on oven shelf. 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / gas 6 for 17 min. Remove from oven and evenly pour over sauce. Return to the oven and cook for a further 3 min. Preheat grill to medium. Remove sleeve and film. Remove sachet and place to the side until required. Cook product on rack under grill 7 - 9 min. Remove from grill and evenly pour over sauce. Return to grill and cook for a further 3 min. Do not reheat.
- 4 Piri Piri Chicken Breast Escalopes: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place directly on oven shelf. 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / gas 6 for 25 min. Preheat grill to medium. Cook product on rack under grill. 12 - 15 min. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.