Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
These delicious chicken and mushroom crispbakes are made with fresh mashed potato and are coated in a crispy gluten free crumb. Served with fresh vegetables they make a great main course.
- Weight: 454 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Freeze on day of purchase, use within 3 months. Defrost thoroughly before cooking
- 2 Packs of 2 crispbakes
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Potatoes (28%), marinated chicken (24%), breadcrumbs (12%), mushrooms (9%), batter, onions (6%), dried potatoes, rapeseed oil, chicken stock, parsley, sea salt, cracked black pepper, thyme. marinated chicken contains chicken thigh (87%), water, rapeseed oil, cornflour, salt, lemon juice. breadcrumbs contains rice flour, cornflour, salt. batter contains maize flour, cornflour, potato starch, raising agent: e450, sodium bicarbonate, stabiliser: xanthan gum. chicken stock contains chicken, chicken fat, salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ovencook or grill. Oven- Preheat oven 220˚C / Fan 180˚C / 425˚F / Gas mark 7. Remove packaging and place product on a preheated baking tray. Cook for 15-17 minutes. Do not reheat. Grill- The following is a guide only. Preheat grill to medium. Remove all packaging, place product on rack. Cook for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.