Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
British ultimate beef burgers in our signature roll with tomato chutney and cornish cove cheddar cheese.
- Weight: 820 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within three months. Once defrosted (in a refrigerator) consume within 24 hours
- Consume Within: 6 days
Ingredients Listing: Beef burgers (61%) - British beef (95%), dried potatoes, rice flour, sea salt, preservative: e223 (sulphites), salt, dextrose. Mini signature rolls (25%) - wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), water, rapeseed oil, pasteurised free range egg, honey, unsalted butter (milk), yeast, dried fermented wheatflour (contains gluten), dried skimmed milk, salt, vegetable fibre. Tomato chutney (7%) - tomatoes, tomato juice, onions, demerara sugar, red wine vinegar, tomato puree, balsamic vinegar, ginger puree, garlic puree, cornflour, salt, ground black pepper. Cheddar cheese slices (7%) - cheddar cheese (milk)
- Sulphur Dioxide
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Remove film from foil tray and cardboard tray and set cheese slices and tomato chutney sachet aside. Place foil with burgers on the middle shelf of oven and cook for 10 min or 15 min from frozen. With a sharp knife, carefully split open each bun and place back in the cardboard tray. Remove burgers from oven and add a slice of cheese to each burger. Place burgers back in the oven along with the cardboard tray containing the rolls and cook for a further 5 min. 200˚C Fan 180˚C Gas 6 15 min. From Frozen: 200˚C Fan 180˚C Gas 6 20 min. When cooking burgers, cook thoroughly until piping hot and juices run clear - there should be no pink colour remaining. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.