Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Our womenswear sizes are designed to fit to the below body measurements. You'll also find a handy conversion guide for international sizes. The fit of an item may vary depending on cut, style and fabric.
A great fit makes a huge difference to the way your bra looks and feels. Once you’ve found your ideal bra size and style, follow our top tips for the perfect fit:
For the perfect fit:
The underband should sit straight across your back. It should be snug, but with enough room to fit two fingers underneath it.
Go up a back size if:
- The breast tissue under your arms is bulging over the underband
- The underband is riding down your back
Go down a back size if:
- Your breasts are showing beneath the underband
- The underband is riding up your back
For the perfect fit:
The wires at the front of the bra should sit flat against your breast bone and enclose the entire breast on each side.
Go up a cup size if:
- The wires are digging into your breast tissue
- The wires are lifting away from your breast bone
Go down a cup size if:
- The wires are dragging down your body, towards your waist
For the perfect fit:
Your breasts should be fully enclosed in the bra cups.
Go up a cup size if:
- Your breasts are spilling out of the cups at the front or under the arms
Go down a cup size if:
- The cups are wrinkling or gaping
For the perfect fit:
The bra straps should be secure, but not tight. If you drop the straps, the bra should stay in the same place.
Loosen your bra straps if:
- They are digging into your shoulders. If you drop the straps and the underband moves, you could need a smaller back size.
Tighten your bra straps if:
- They are slipping off your shoulders. If you have narrow shoulders, steer away from balcony bras as these have wide set straps.
Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes.
Measure around the fullest part of your bust and across your shoulder blades.
Measure around the natural waist, keeping the tape measure taut.
Stand with your feet together. Put the tape around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your let, about 20cm (8") below your natural waistline.
Measure from the top of the inside legs at the crotch to where the trousers are normally worn on the shoes.
Measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. The length measurement will vary depending on the style of the garment.
Measure from the natural waistline to the desired hem position on the leg.
Dress lengths are measured from the waist as you would for a skirt length.
Petite Fit for women 160cm (5' 3") and under
Our Petite sizes are proportionally shorter and narrower than our standard womenswear sizes, and specially cut to fit women 5'3" and under. The garments are reduced from the standard size, for example a jacket from the back of the neck to the waist is reduced by 3cm (1 1/2"). The sleeve is reduced by 4.5cm (1 1/8") and the back length is reduced by 3cm (1 1/2").
International equivalents of selected size
UK US AU/NZ JP BE/ES/FR IT/CZ 30A 30AA 8AA 65A 80A 0A 30B 30A 8A 65B 80B 0B 30C 30B 8B 65C 80C 0C 30D 30C 8C 65D 80D 0D 30DD 30D 8D 65E 80E 0E 30E 30DD 8DD 65F 80F 0F 30F 30DDD/E 8E 65G 80G 0G 30G 30F 8F 65H 80H 0H 30H 30G 8G 65I 80I 0I 30I 30H 8H 65J 80J 0J 30J 30I 8I 65K 80K 0K 32A 32AA 10AA 70A 85A 1A 32B 32A 10A 70B 85B 1B 32C 32B 10B 70C 85C 1C 32D 32C 10C 70D 85D 1D 32DD 32D 10D 70E 85E 1E 32E 32DD 10DD 70F 85F 1F 32F 32DDD/E 10E 70G 85G 1G 32G 32F 10F 70H 85H 1H 32H 32G 10G 70I 85I 1I 32I 32H 10H 70J 85J 1J 32J 32I 10I 70K 85K 1K 34A 34AA 12AA 75A 90A 2A 34B 34A 12A 75B 90B 2B 34C 34B 12B 75C 90C 2C 34D 34C 12C 75D 90D 2D 34DD 34D 12D 75E 90E 2E 34E 34DD 12DD 75F 90F 2F 34F 34DDD/E 12E 75G 90G 2G 34G 34F 12F 75H 90H 2H 34H 34G 12G 75I 90I 2I 34I 34H 12H 75J 90J 2J 34J 34I 12I 75K 90K 2K 36A 36AA 14AA 80A 95A 3A 36B 36A 14A 80B 95B 3B 36C 36B 14B 80C 95C 3C 36D 36C 14C 80D 95D 3D 36DD 36D 14D 80E 95E 3E 36E 36DD 14DD 80F 95F 3F 36F 36DDD/E 14E 80G 95G 3G 36G 36F 14F 80H 95H 3H 36H 36G 14G 80I 95I 3I 36I 36H 14H 80J 95J 3J 36J 36I 14I 80K 95K 3K 38A 38AA 16AA 85A 100A 4A 38B 38A 16A 85B 100B 4B 38C 38B 16B 85C 100C 4C 38D 38C 16C 85D 100D 4D 38DD 38D 16D 85E 100E 4E 38E 38DD 16DD 85F 100F 4F 38F 38DDD/E 16E 85G 100G 4G 38G 38F 16F 85H 100H 4H 38H 38G 16G 85I 100I 4I 38I 38H 16H 85J 100J 4J 38J 38I 16I 85K 100K 4K 40A 40AA 18AA 90A 105A 5A 40B 40A 18A 90B 105B 5B 40C 40B 18B 90C 105C 5C 40D 40C 18C 90D 105D 5D 40DD 40D 18D 90E 105E 5E 40E 40DD 18DD 90F 105F 5F 40F 40DDD/E 18E 90G 105G 5G 40G 40F 18F 90H 105H 5H 40H 40G 18G 90I 105I 5I 40I 40H 18H 90J 105J 5J 40J 40I 18I 90K 105K 5K 42A 42AA 20AA 95A 110A 6A 42B 42A 20A 95B 110B 6B 42C 42B 20B 95C 110C 6C 42D 42C 20C 95D 110D 6D 42DD 42D 20D 95E 110E 6E 42E 42DD 20DD 95F 110F 6F 42F 42DDD/E 20E 95G 110G 6G 42G 42F 20F 95H 110H 6H 42H 42G 20G 95I 110I 6I 42I 42H 20H 95J 110J 6J 42J 42I 20I 95K 110K 6K 44A 44AA 22AA 100A 115A 7A 44B 44A 22A 100B 115B 7B 44C 44B 22B 100C 115C 7C 44D 44C 22C 100D 115D 7D 44DD 44D 22D 100E 115E 7E 44E 44DD 22DD 100F 115F 7F 44F 44DDD/E 22E 100G 115G 7G 44G 44F 22F 100H 115H 7H 44H 44G 22G 100I 115I 7I 44I 44H 22H 100J 115J 7J 44J 44I 22I 100K 115K 7K
- US United States of America
- UK United Kingdom
- EU Europe
- JP Japan
- AU Australia
- NZ New Zealand
- BE Belgium
- ES Spain
- FR France
- IT Italy
- CZ Czech Republic
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Whatever sport or exercise you are taking part in, a supportive sports bra is an essential. Our Sports bras are specifically designed to minimise movement while you exercise. Using breathable and moisture wicking fabrics to keep you cool and dry with special cup frame support for bounce reduction. This bra is made with recycled material, so by choosing it you're helping to reduce the impact on the environment. High Impact is ideal for aerobics and racket sports.
- Product Shape: Full cup
- Fastening: Hook and eye
- Non padded
- Control: High impact
- Non wired
- Adjustable straps
- Assorted colours
- Moisture wicking yarn
- Padded straps with crossover option
- Added stretch
Care and composition
- 87% polyester, 8% polyamide and 5% elastane
- (exclusive of trimmings)
- Care instructions
- Machine washable, tumble dry
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.