Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Writer's Tears Pot Still Irish Whiskey (single bottle)
- Flashes of apple and hints of vanilla and honey over a distinctively Irish pot still base. On the palate - spiced with a burst of ginger and butterscotch with background notes of toasted oak. Long elegant finish with subtle notes of milk chocolate and almonds.
- About this bottle: A unique vatting of single pot still and single malt Irish whiskey, triple distilled for extra smoothness, aged and matured to perfection in flame charred Bourbon barrels. A rare taste of pot still Irish whiskey bursting with flavour and complexity.
- Grape Variety: Malted Barley
- More information
- Bottle size: 700.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 40 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 30
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly