Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Writer's Tears Pot Still Irish Whiskey (single bottle)
- Flashes of apple and hints of vanilla and honey over a distinctively Irish pot still base. On the palate - spiced with a burst of ginger and butterscotch with background notes of toasted oak. Long elegant finish with subtle notes of milk chocolate and almonds.
- About this bottle: A unique vatting of single pot still and single malt Irish whiskey, triple distilled for extra smoothness, aged and matured to perfection in flame charred Bourbon barrels. A rare taste of pot still Irish whiskey bursting with flavour and complexity.
- Grape Variety: Malted Barley
- More information
- Bottle size: 700.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 40 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 30
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly