Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Villiera Barrel Fermented Chenin Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- An elegant and full-flavoured Chenin Blanc from the historic Stellenbosch region. Highly typical aromas of red apple, beeswax and honey are complemented by an engaging spicy character in this mouth-watering white.
- About this bottle: Jeff Grier has been making wine at Villiera for 26 years and is known for his innovative, quality-driven style. To lend added complexity to this premium Chenin he added a little botrytised fruit from old bush vines and used only French oak for barrel fermentation and ageing.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.