Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Now that we've - finally! - got hot weather, I want my white wines chilled and uncomplicated. This one from the Vermentino grape in Sardinia, is the business. It's bright, refreshing, but with enough pear and lemon flavours to make it memorable. FOOD PAIRING: Good with barbecued chicken." Applies to 2012 Vintage
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 11th January 2013
- Product information
- Vermentino Di Sardegna
- Vintage: 2012
- A very more-ish white wine with intriguing hints of spicy quince, pear and exotic fruits.
- About this bottle: Using 100% Vermentino grapes grown on the volcanic soils of Sardinia, Adri have created a delicious ripe, unoaked wine for everyday drinking.
- Grape Variety: 100% Vermentino
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Vermentino di Sardegna
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.