Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"What's not to love about an award-winning wine? New Underwood Pinot Noir 2012 (£12.99, Marks & Spencer) scooped gold at this year's International Wine Challenge Awards and is worth splashing out on. Bursting with blueberries and raspberries, it's the perfect match for a lemony pud."
Kirsty Spence, The Sun , 17th August 2014
"Just above California, Oregon is a hotspot for the pinot noir grape. It's rare to see a decent example at this price, but with bright fruits and a silky texture, this is an excellent buy."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 17th August 2014
- Product information
- Underwood Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2012
- A bright, medium-bodied Pinot Noir from Oregon with intense blueberry and raspberry fruit flavours and a lively finish.
- About this bottle: Oregon’s rich, pine forest-studded landscape and gentle marine influence make a unique climate for producing Pinot Noir with freshness and elegance. M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig was excited and inspired by the purity of wines produced in the region and was delighted to discover this particularly refreshing example. The wine is made by talented local winemaker Greg Bauer using Pinot Noir grapes sourced mainly from the Umpqua Valley in the south of the state.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Oregon
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 19550 Sw Cipole Road, Tualatin, Or 97062, Usa.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.