Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"What's not to love about an award-winning wine? New Underwood Pinot Noir 2012 (£12.99, Marks & Spencer) scooped gold at this year's International Wine Challenge Awards and is worth splashing out on. Bursting with blueberries and raspberries, it's the perfect match for a lemony pud."
Kirsty Spence, The Sun , 17th August 2014
- Product information
- Underwood Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2012
- A bright, medium-bodied Pinot Noir from Oregon with intense blueberry and raspberry fruit flavours and a lively finish.
- About this bottle: Oregon’s rich, pine forest-studded landscape and gentle marine influence make a unique climate for producing Pinot Noir with freshness and elegance. M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig was excited and inspired by the purity of wines produced in the region and was delighted to discover this particularly refreshing example. The wine is made by talented local winemaker Greg Bauer using Pinot Noir grapes sourced mainly from the Umpqua Valley in the south of the state.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Oregon
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.