Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
It's a truism that Italian wines are good with food. The explanation may be that they manage to be tenacious without competing with it for attention. This white - a blend of sprightly vermentino, chardonnay and a little sauvignon blanc for freshness - slots together as beautifully as a mosaic. It would be very good as an accompaniment to butternut squash stew and garlic-rubbed sourdough toast, or with chickpea and prosciutto crostini
Victoria Moore, Victoria Moore , 28th September 2013
"This clever blend of Italy's Vermentino grape with a splash of Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc is a right little party in the glass. There's lemon fruit for starters, followed by peachy flavours and a touch of nuttiness to finish. A brilliantly relaxed, gently refreshing wine."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 28th September 2013
- Product information
- Toscana Bianco
- Vintage: 2012
- Full of Tuscan warmth, expect sweet lemon and grapefruit aromas followed by crisp mineral and green apple fruit with nutty almond notes at the finish. Wonderfully refreshing.
- About this bottle: Fruity, aromatic white blended by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams to feature Italy's beloved Vermentino grape, blended witha touch of zingy Chardonnay and Sauvignon for added complexity.
- Grape Variety: Vermentinio, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Si/3537- Castellina In Chianti – Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.