Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
It's a truism that Italian wines are good with food. The explanation may be that they manage to be tenacious without competing with it for attention. This white - a blend of sprightly vermentino, chardonnay and a little sauvignon blanc for freshness - slots together as beautifully as a mosaic. It would be very good as an accompaniment to butternut squash stew and garlic-rubbed sourdough toast, or with chickpea and prosciutto crostini
Victoria Moore, Victoria Moore , 28th January 2013
"This clever blend of Italy's Vermentino grape with a splash of Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc is a right little party in the glass. There's lemon fruit for starters, followed by peachy flavours and a touch of nuttiness to finish. A brilliantly relaxed, gently refreshing wine."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 28th January 2013
- Product information
- Toscana Bianco
- Vintage: 2012
- Full of Tuscan warmth, expect sweet lemon and grapefruit aromas followed by crisp mineral and green apple fruit with nutty almond notes at the finish. Wonderfully refreshing.
- About this bottle: Fruity, aromatic white blended by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams to feature Italy's beloved Vermentino grape, blended witha touch of zingy Chardonnay and Sauvignon for added complexity.
- Grape Variety: Vermentinio, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.