Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Apricot and orange blossoms abound in this fantastic floral and nippy vino, from the valley of the Muses near Delphi
Olly Smith, Mail , 3rd January 2013
The gloriously named Apostolos Thymiopoulos is one of the current generation of young, go-getting Greek winemakers who are moving mountains. This white makes a terrific new food-friendly white for the festive table. Its exotic, spicy fruit, stylishly integrated with woodsmoke, resin, basil and wild thyme scents and flavours, is truly reminiscent of the hot, dusty vineyards it comes from
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 3rd January 2013
Best Buy: The most adventurous of the supermarkets these days, M&S has been exploring eastern fringes of the Med to great effect. This dry Greek white, mixes a gewürztraminer - like perfume of rosewater and orange blossom, to produce an exotic reminiscent of Alsace
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 3rd January 2013
- Product information
- Thymiopoulos Malagousia
- Vintage: 2012
- This gorgeously appealing dry white wine is produced in the Valley of the Muses in Central Greece. Once known for its ancient poetry and music festivals, today this beautiful area grows the aromatic Malagouzia grape high up the valley sides. Pale in colour with aromas of fresh white peach, honeysuckle and pear, it is a very easy-to-like wine.
- About this bottle: Made by young maverick winemaker Apostolos Thymiopoulos, whose family has been growing grapes for generations, it is a perfect marriage of tradition and modern expertise.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malagouzia
- Country of origin: Greece
- Region: Thiva
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.