Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Vinho verde is a Portugese white that's frequently light, tart and a bit fizzy. But not this upmarket example, which is bursting with ripe pear and white-peach fruit with a citrussy core and some nice melony richness. It would be well-suited to scallops
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 24th November 2013
From the Vinho Verde, made with local Alvarinho grapes but closer in style to Galician whites to the north - where it is called Albarino. No characteristic pétillance, but a fuller-bodied, concentrated white, with intense fruit flavours, lovely acidity and just a tinge of smokiness. Eat with seafood or possibly pan-fried pork escalopes
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 24th November 2013
- Product information
- Tercius Alvarinho
- Vintage: 2012
- The high quality Alvarinho grape is becoming increasingly popular and this delicious white wine is a fine example of the variety.
- About this bottle: Dry, yet with intense ripe fruit flavours, great concentration and a lovely mineral edge, this is a vibrant example of the white wines produced in the cool, Atlantic influenced Vinho Verde region of northwest Portugal. The wine has been fermented at cool temperatures to preserve the natural freshness of the variety.
- Grape Variety: 100% Albariño
- Country of origin: Portugal
- Region: Vinho Verde
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.