Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
''One of the trendiest tipples of 2104 is orange wine, made from white grapes using the red wine process. The honey-like Tbilvino Qvevris 2011 is more than a match for spicy dishes.''
Kirsty Spence, The Sun , 15th June 2014
"Made from rkatsiteli grapes, this is a full yellow colour with powerful flavours of apples, pear and spice, a peach richness and keen acidity."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 15th June 2014
"A wonderful rare wine, the colour of autumn leaves, from east Georgia."
Oliver Thring, Sunday Times , 15th June 2014
- Product information
- Tblvino Quevris
- Vintage: 2011
- A dry, gently-textured and quince-flavoured wine, this intriguing white is something well out of the ordinary.Produced in Eastern Georgia, this is an “amphora” wine using an ancient and traditional maturation method unique to the region.
- About this bottle: The grape juice and skins are fermented together, then partially matured in large clay jars known as Qvevri that are buried in the earth for several months, developing the wine’s rich, unique style. Marks & Spencer winemaker Jeneve Williams was inspired by the unique style of this wine during her Eastern Mediterranean travels and worked with the local winemakers to create this fascinating blend which and floral character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Rkatsiteli
- Country of origin: Georgia
- Region: Kakheti Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure of purchase
- Bottling address: Jsc Tbilvino, 2 Sarajisvili Ave, Tbilisi 0153, Georgia
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.