Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm (noon) the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
All our super grape products feature our 'defend and restore' complex of echinacea, peptides and an exclusive source of resveratrol, this complex has been proven to provide up to 90% protection against free radicals.
- After years of collaborative research with scientists from a leading british university, we discovered that via a unique extraction process we could extract resveratrol from crushed pulp left over from the production of our own M&S wine
- Smooths, hydrates and protects
- Promotes younger looking skin and delivers a more radiant complexion
- A more even skin tone
- Anti ageing
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Made in the UK
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Diheptyl Succinate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Borago Officinalis (Starflower) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Pisum Sativum Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rhizobian Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citronellol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Chloride
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria. These products comply with Cruelty-Free International's stringent testing criteria. Please click here for more info.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.