Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''There probably is a healthy market for a pale and peachy-coloured rosé like this, where the pear-drop aromas of cold fermentation meet bright, bubblegum cherry fruit. Obvious sweetness on the palate with more bubblegum flavour. Of its style it works well: simple, undemanding, just enough freshness to balance. But it's a bit of a wine for people who don't really like wine. A blend of Gamay, Grolleau and Cabernet\nFranc, and in 603 stores."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Rosé D'Anjou
- Vintage: 2013
- A fresh and lively French rose with an enticing, pretty pink colour. This is an off-dry, yet crisp and youthful style of rose, with exuberant flavours of redcurrant, rosehip and strawberry. Summer in a glass!
- About this bottle: Rosé d'Anjou is one of the most popular styles of wine made in the cool Loire Valley, and this is a particularly modern, fruity example from the very latest vintage. It has been made from classic Loire red grapes Cabernet Franc and Grolleau, and the winemaker is Eric Laurent, who has worked in South African, Argentinean and American wineries as well as France.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Franc and Grolleau
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.