Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rockus Bockus
- Vintage: 2012
- This red wine is bold and juicy, fresh and fruit-forward, with flavours of blackberry, chocolate and brown spice.
- About this bottle: The modern-day incarnation of the God of Wine, Rockus Bockus is on a mission to make delicious wine by day, and share it by night. The wine is made by a team known for making esteemed cabernet sauvignon from Napa and Sonoma that set out to make an everyday red for wine lovers. Acclaimed Bristol, UK artist and illustrator Ben Newman brought Bacchus to modern life on the label.
- Grape Variety: 29% Cabernet Franc, 25% Zinfandel, 17% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, 9% Petit Verdot, 4.5 Syrah, 1% Malbec, 0.5 Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Region: Sonoma
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.