Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A brilliant modern Greek red, showcasing the huge potential of the country for making great wine. Vibrant and fruit-driven, but with serious layers of flavour and intriguing soft smokiness. Make a proper moussaka - Greek comfort food - to go with it.
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 19th January 2014
- Product information
- Red on Black Agiorgitiko Nemea
- Vintage: 2012
- This is a vibrant Greek red with cherry, plum and redcurrant fruit, great depth of flavours and soft, rounded tannins.
- About this bottle: Greece's beloved Agioritiko grape is famed for its rich velvety red wines, the best of which are from Nemea. It’s been a favourite here since as long ago as 800BC when the Greek poet Homer sung its praises. Winemaker Kostas Mitravelas uses his finest 20-year old Agioritiko vines for this wine and uses no oak for maturation, he lets the grape flavours speak for themselves.
- Grape Variety: 100% Agiorgitiko
- Country of origin: Greece
- Region: Nemea
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.