Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A brilliant modern Greek red, showcasing the huge potential of the country for making great wine. Vibrant and fruit-driven, but with serious layers of flavour and intriguing soft smokiness. Make a proper moussaka - Greek comfort food - to go with it.
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 19th January 2014
- Product information
- Red on Black Agiorgitiko Nemea
- Vintage: 2012
- This is a vibrant Greek red with cherry, plum and redcurrant fruit, great depth of flavours and soft, rounded tannins.
- About this bottle: Greece's beloved Agioritiko grape is famed for its rich velvety red wines, the best of which are from Nemea. It’s been a favourite here since as long ago as 800BC when the Greek poet Homer sung its praises. Winemaker Kostas Mitravelas uses his finest 20-year old Agioritiko vines for this wine and uses no oak for maturation, he lets the grape flavours speak for themselves.
- Grape Variety: 100% Agiorgitiko
- Country of origin: Greece
- Region: Nemea
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Mitravelas Winery, Nemea 20500, Greece
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 19/03/15 – 23.59 06/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.