Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Many believe Mediterranean (rather than Bordeaux) grapes are the future hope of Israel cementing a good wine reputation for itself, and Recanati is one of the leading lights in this country with such varieties. This is a blend of 85% Carignan with 15% Petite Sirah. It has a dense purple colour, juicy, sour black cherries and a firm tannin structure. A nice Israeli addition to the M&S range
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Recanati Shiraz, Petit Sirah, Carignan
- Vintage: 2012
- This warm, medium-bodied red wine combines flavours of fresh cassis with blueberry fruit while the gentle aging in French oak barrels introduces subtle spice notes.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams discovered this stylish red on her Eastern Mediterranean wine travels, working with Recanti's winemaker Gil Shatsberg to create a perfect blend of juicy Carignan and Petit Sirah grapes grown in the Judean Hills, the source of many of Israel's finest wines.
- Grape Variety: Shiraz, Petit Sirah, Carignan
- Country of origin: Israel
- Region: Judean Hills
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.