Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Christmas pudding in a glass. Marks & Spencer's Pedro Ximenez, or PX, is the best of the sub-£8 bunch from producer Lustau, with a brilliant greeny-yellow rim, denoting age, and crammed full of luscious, figgy, burnt toffee and spicy moscatel raisin fruit. With a fortified wine as intensely sweet as this, plum pudding, mince pies and Christmas cake will make a happy marriage. - Best with plum pudding
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 30th January 2013
Behind the label - There is no vintage (year) written on this sherry's label because it's made from a blend of harvests. This technique guarantees a consistent flavour over the course of time. A very rich and sweet pudding wine with a raisiny, pruney flavour, this heroic brew spends eight years in oak barrels gathering awesome sweetness
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 30th January 2013
It' sherry, Jim, but not as you know it. Dark and viscous as black treacle, and smells like molasses too. Unctuous and incredibly rich - there is 400g per litre of sugar in this PX (as it's called for short - well can you pronounce Pedro Ximénez? Thought not) which is about as sweet as wine gets. there is one thing to do with it: pour it over good vanilla ice cream
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 30th January 2013
- Product information
- Rare Pedro Ximenez NV
- An extremely rich style of Sherry, this Pedro Ximenez is unctuously sweet with note of raisin, and citrus peel.
- About this bottle: Flavours of spice and even a hint of roasted coffee are mouth coating with a piquant acidity to balance the long lingering finish. Manuel Lozano of the famous Emilio Lustau House drives white Pedro Ximenez grapes in the sun to concentrate flavour and sugars. Fermentation is stopped by fortification with fine grape spirit preserving these intense falvours before again in a unique solera, for 8 years.
- Grape Variety: Pedro Ximenez
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 375 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 12.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.