Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Grüner veltliner is a trendy grape right now and this inexpensive wine shows exactly why. Take a holiday from sauvignon blanc and bathe your palate in this elegantly spicy, stone fruit and lemongrass-scented, dry white."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 7th June 2014
"The often elusive taste of Gruner is much more accessible in this offering from the longstanding Rabl winery. Unoaked and as refreshing as an Alpine stream, it is packed with flavours of apples and elderflowers, with just the merest hint of smoky complexity. Perfect with all white fish dishes, or even asparagus."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 7th June 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Rabl Gruner Veltliner Kamptal
- Vintage: 2013
- A wonderfully easy-drinking unoaked white with elegant hints of apples and elderflower.
- About this bottle: Gruner Veltliner is Austria's signature white variety and in the warm days and cool nights of the Kamptal reigon it produces succulent, refreshing wines such as this excellent example made by Rudolf Rabl.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gruner Veltliner
- Country of origin: Austria
- Region: Kamptal
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Weraingraben 10, A-3550 Langenlois, Austria
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.