Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm (noon) the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This intensely rich multi-purpose balm can be used as a cleanser, skin salve or face mask.
Use as a skin salve to bring immediate relief to very dry skin prone to tightness, flaking and roughness.
;;Alternatively use as a cleanser to help deep cleanse and remove all impurities and traces of make- up whilst providing nourishment and hydration.
;;Additionally you can use as an intensive treatment mask to instantly hydrate, comfort and protect leaving skin smooth and soft.
;;To use: when used a cleanser; gently massage into face and neck then remove with a warm, damp face cloth.~As a face mask gently massage into face and neck, leave for 5 minutes and then remove with a warm, damp face cloth. As a skin salve, massage balm into areas of dry skin.
- This intensely rich multi-purpose balm can be used as a cleanser, skin salve or face mask
- Camelina, blackcurrant seed oil, shea, chamomile, sweet almond and argan oils
- Intensely hydrates, nourishes and protects for smoother, more comfortable skin
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 85g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Helianthus annuus seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cera alba, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis seed oil, di-c20-40 alkyl dimer dilinoleate, polysorbate 20, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil, camelina sativa seed oil, ribes nigrum seed (blackcurrant) oil, tocopherol, parfum, linalool, pelargonium graveolens oil, anthemis nobilis flower (chamomile) oil, citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil, citronellol, limonene, geraniol.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.