Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm (noon) the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Featured in Harpers Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 2012 and InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2012. Elasticizer is suitable for all hair types and was originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn. This pre-shampoo, intensively moisturizing treatment delivers elasticity, bounce and shine to hair. Also provides UV protection even after washing, helping prolong the life of colour treated hair. Visible results from one application that continues to improve with regular use. Fragrance free.
- Intensive, super-moisturizing pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types
- Adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine
- Natural Castor oil and Olive oil - Lock in moisture, adds bounce and improves shine
- Elastin - Strengthens hair and adds elasticity
- Contains sunscreen for UV protection
- Suitable for use on colour treated hair
- Glycerin - retains moisture in the hair, reduces frizz
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, olea europaea (olive) husk oil, cetylpyridinium chloride, amodimethicone, diazolidinyl urea, hydrolyzed elastin, methylparaben, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, butylparaben, ethylparaben , isobutylparaben
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.