Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to Rest of World (approx. 10-14 days)
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austrailia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Elasticizer is suitable for all hair types and was originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn. This pre-shampoo, intensively moisturising treatment delivers elasticity, bounce and shine to hair. Also provides UV protection even after washing, helping prolong the life of colour treated hair. Visible results from one application that continues to improve with regular use. Fragrance free.
- Featured in Harpers Bazaar 2012 Beauty Hot 100 and InStyle 2012 Best Beauty Buy
- Natural castor oil and olive oil - locks in moisture, adds bounce and improves shine
- Elastin - strengthens hair and adds elasticity
- Contains sunscreen for UV protection
- Suitable for use on colour treated hair
- Glycerin - retains moisture in the hair, reduces frizz
- Product Size: 150 ml
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, olea europaea (olive) husk oil, cetylpyridinium chloride, amodimethicone, diazolidinyl urea, hydrolyzed elastin, methylparaben, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, propylparaben, sodium
20% off Beauty
• 20% off Beauty.
• Applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
• From 8.30am 2nd April 2015 – 23.59pm 6th April 2015.
• Excludes Living Proof, L’Occitane, Shay & Blue, Rituals, Fragrance Expert products, sale and clearance items.
• Subject to availability.
• See individual items for details.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with other discount codes or offers.
• Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply.
• Promotion does not apply to delivery charges.
• Please check delivery terms and conditions online.
• Any refunds will take into account this discount.
• Any monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.