Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
An attractive fruity red with a lovely natural flavour of ripe blackberries, tastes vividly bright owing more in character to its native Piedmont than its adoptive home of Argentina (it would be a good match for seared duck or grilled lamb)
Fiona Beckett, Guardian , 29th March 2014
With floral and dark cherry aromas, this bright new vintage red made from bonarda specialists Nieto packs a punch of pepper and spice
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 29th March 2014
- Product information
- Nieto Senetiner
- Vintage: 2013
- Bright, ruby red wine full of expressive raspberry, cherry and plum flavours that meld together in a deliciously refreshing mouthful. Aromas of lavender, violet, bramble and boysenberry add style and elegance.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams has teamed up with Argentina’s Roberto Gonzalez to make this easy-going wine from the Lujan de Cuyo region of Mendoza. They have chosen Bonarda, a variety popular in Northern Italy, a now a newly acclaimed Argentinean red.
- Grape Variety: 100% bonarda
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.