Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Pinot noir has a strong affinity with lamb, yet, at this price, the choices are often polarised between unexceptional red burgundy and overpowering examples from the rest of the world. This delicious exception, from New Zealand, delivers a restrained but flavour-packed mouthful - perfect for Ghillie's dish.
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 16th February 2014
"Chris and Heidi Seifried, Nelson's largest wine producers, make a wide range of tasty whites and reds and this bold, beefy, gamey French barrique-aged red is a gem."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 16th February 2014
"Choosing a wine for a wild bird is an inexact science. Unless you have shot it, it is hard to determine its age and how long it has been hung - both have a strong impact on flavour. Pinot is the traditional route and this is perfect, with an edge of smoke and herbs to deal with the gamey side of grouse."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 16th February 2014
- Product information
- Nelson Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2012
- This wonderfully juicy, supple Pinot Noir has elegant food-friendly flavours of red cherry fruit with hints of pepper and baked herbs.
- About this bottle: Nelson is famed as one of New Zealand’s sunniest regions as well as a land of small-scale, family-owned wineries crafting wines of real individuality. Seifried is no exception: brother-and-sister winemakers Chris and Heidi Seifried matured this exceptional Pinot Noir in new and used French oak barrels for 12 months to create a characterful and refined red.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Nelson
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Seifried Estate, Redwood Road, Nelson, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.