Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Pinot noir has a strong affinity with lamb, yet, at this price, the choices are often polarised between unexceptional red burgundy and overpowering examples from the rest of the world. This delicious exception, from New Zealand, delivers a restrained but flavour-packed mouthful - perfect for Ghillie's dish.
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 16th February 2014
- Product information
- Nelson Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- This wonderfully juicy, supple Pinot Noir has elegant food-friendly flavours of red cherry fruit with hints of pepper and baked herbs.
- About this bottle: Nelson is famed as one of New Zealand’s sunniest regions as well as a land of small-scale, family-owned wineries crafting wines of real individuality. Seifried is no exception: brother-and-sister winemakers Chris and Heidi Seifried matured this exceptional Pinot Noir in new and used French oak barrels for 12 months to create a characterful and refined red.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Nelson
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 17.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.