Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"We're fans of McHenry Honen, and here's another fine wine from an unusual grape for Margaret River. it is model cooler climate stuff, the hints of tomato and mint leaf, but then it starts to build and deliver showing the fruit is ripe with plenty of sweetness and richness, the chocolate touched berries on the palate are deliciously crowd pleasing, with weight and plenty of juice flooding the finish giving this a lipsmacking but lively appeal."
The Wine Gang, Daily Mail , 1st June 2014
"A perfect summer lunchtime red when there are lots of dishes on the table. From the Grenache grape in a vineyard on the banks of the Margaret River in Western Australia. I love the freshness and sheer bloomin' juiciness of the fruit - raspberries, blackcurrants and a sprinkle of spice. Food Pairing: Sausages, lamb chops, Corination chicken."
Helen McGinn , 1st June 2014
"Made by the Western Australian estate co-founded by David Hohnen, this, with its unobtrusive tannins, is all about the sheer exuberant charcuterie-ready juiciness of its berry fruit."
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- McHenry Hohnen Burnside Grenache
- Vintage: 2013
- A medium-bodied, intensely aromatic and fruit-forward red wine with juicy raspberry fruits, sweet blackberries and exotic rosewater flavours.
- About this bottle: This finely structured Grenache from Western Australia’s Margaret River was selected by M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig, herself an Aussie, working together with expert local winemaker Trent Carroll. 30 years ago David Hohnen bucked the status quo in a region where Cabernet Sauvignon was destined to dominate, by planting a section of his family's Burnside vineyard to Grenache. The vines thrived in Margaret River's Mediterranean climate and today that little vineyard produces amazing wines and remains the only commercial planting actually on the banks of the Margaret River.
- Grape Variety: 100% Grenache
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Western Australia, Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Mchenry Hohnen Vintners, 325 Rocky Road, Witchcliffe, Wa 6286, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/09/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.