Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Made for M&S by Larry Cherubino of Robert Oatley Vineyards, there's a lovely oak quality, with cream and hazelnut, and plenty of orchard fruit beneath. Fine quality, the glistening core of acid is delightful, and gives the wine so much energy, life and poise. An exemplar of the new Australian Chardonnay and gorgeous to drink."
The Wine Gang, The Independent , 1st June 2014
"An aromatic note of nutty, lees-stirred complexity and peachy fruitiness supported by subtle oaking and zesty acidity make for a beautifully balanced Aussie dry white."
Anthony Rose, The Independent & The I Paper , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Maragaret River Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- A full flavoured dry white wine with soft peach fruit and a lively lemon freshness.
- About this bottle: This elegant Margaret River Chardonnay was skilfully blended by M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig in conjunction with the winemaking talent of Larry Cherubino from Robert Oatley Vineyards. The grapes were carefully sourced by Larry from some of Margaret River’s finest vineyards from the warmer North for full flavour and cooler South for racy freshness. The wine is immediately appealing with white peach and citrus flavours, and a short time in French oak barrels gives extra weight.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.