Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Sancerre is such a famous name that even mediocre bottles of it sell well. This is a good one, though, with lively aromas, a hint of passion fruit, and delightful flavours of tangerines and lemons.''
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 15th June 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Les Ruettes Sancerre
- Vintage: 2013
- A particularly ripe and fruity example of the fine French classic. This modern, youthful Sancerre has all the dry elegance, freshness and flinty edge typical of the style, but plenty of rich lemon flavour too.
- About this bottle: Sancerre is one of France's most sophisticated and popular dry white wines, made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc grapes in the Loire valley. Marks & Spencer has worked closely with winemaker Fabrice Robineau of the Cave des Vins de Sancerre to create an exclusive wine that combines classic characteristics with modern, fruit-driven flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave Des Vins De Sancerre F -18300 Sancerre France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.