Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Le Mont Sancerre
- Vintage: 2012
- Shimmering pale lemon colour with a bouquet of grapefruit with hints of dried grass, the first impression on the palate is one of richness and concentration. Delicate flavours of lemon and lime with strong minerality. This classy white has a fine structure and balance.
- About this bottle: For this special cuvée of only 1,000 cases winemaker Marc Vappereau has chosen Sauvignon grapes from the heartland of the Sancerre appellation, specifically the villages of Bué, Sancerre and Sury-en-Vaux, and also Saint-Satur and Ménétréol which are renowned for the fine flint and quartz Silex soils that give this wine its structure and complexity.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly