Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Tasmania's cool climate helps it fashion world-class fizz. It is made in the same way as Champagne , predominately from chardonnay and pinot noir. It is streets ahead of cheap, bargain-basement Champagne at this price with its vibrant core of apple and toasty complexity. Moreish and refined
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 15th June 2013
"Full-flavoured fizz with enough creamy apple and wholemeal biscuit richness to partner seafood and light chicken dishes."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 15th June 2013
- Product information
- Josef Chromy NV
- This wonderful example is delicate, elegant and expressive with citrus and green apple notes and toasted biscuit aromas complementing a fine, creamy texture.
- About this bottle: Tasmania is widely recognised as having the best vineyard sites in Australia for producing premium sparkling wines.
- Grape Variety: 67% Pinot Noir, 33% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Tasmania
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Josef Chromy Wines, 370 Relbia Rd, Relbia, Tasmania, Australia 7258
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.