Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''I've tasted loads of Brazilian wines hoping to find something tropical to recommend for this year's world cup but the majority are dire. However, this festive, sweet, fizzy moscato has a joyous grapey flavour and energetic bubbles.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
"Don’t expect great complexity from these simple, sweet bubblies, but those I've tried are crisp, lively and refreshing, and generally low in alcohol. Try…Marks & Spencer's Carnival Sparkling Moscato (this one tastes especially sweet, so save for dessert). M&S has a further three Brazilian wines out now.”
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 31st May 2014
"But if you plan to sit in front of the widescreen with a big bowl of strawberries and something Brazilian, then my pick is M&S's slightly dryer Carnival Moscato NV (7.5%) from the mountainous Serra Gaucha region, down in the south, towards the border with Uruguay, where 85 per cent of Brazil's wine is produced."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Carnival Sparkling Moscato
- Sweet and sensational, a sparkling white wine with delicious lemon sorbet aromas, and rich fleshy mango and passionfruit on the palate. Crisp, creamy and lusciously fizzy.
- About this bottle: Bursting onto the wine scene with typical flare and exuberance, this fabulous Brazilian fizz is a new discovery from M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams. It is made with 100% Moscato grapes, grown in the Serra Gaúcha, a Brazilian wine region steeped in the traditions of Italy. Working with Brazilian winemaker Lucindo Copat, Jeneve has found that the cooler climate in this southern part of Brazil gives wines of great freshness and purity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Moscato
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Region: Serra Gaucha
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 7.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 5.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinicola Salton S/A, Rua Mario Salton, 300 Bento Gonçalves/Rs 95700-000 – Brazil
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly