Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"I urge you to sprint to M&S and grab a few bottles of this mightily impressive wine. The name is a fair reflection of its juicy deliciousness- and it'll get even better over the next few years."
Mathew Jukes, Daily Mail , 29th March 2014
"The name is a fair reflection of the deliciousness of this juicy chardonnay, and while its young and fresh now it will still age beautifully for a few years. This is a luxurious creation."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 29th March 2014
- Product information
- Honeycomb Journey's End Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- A delightfully refreshing and refined Chardonnay with subtle, moreish flavours of toasted almonds and fresh apples.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this elegantly drinkable white were grown in prime sites in the cool coastal conditions of Stellenbosh in the heart of South Africa's scenic wine lands. Winemaker Leon Esterhuizen then matured the wine for six months in French oak barrels for savoury complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.