Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"I urge you to sprint to M&S and grab a few bottles of this mightily impressive wine. The name is a fair reflection of its juicy deliciousness- and it'll get even better over the next few years."
Mathew Jukes, Daily Mail , 29th March 2014
"The name is a fair reflection of the deliciousness of this juicy chardonnay, and while its young and fresh now it will still age beautifully for a few years. This is a luxurious creation."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 29th March 2014
“This is made by a winery called Journey’s End in South Africa’s top wine spot, Stellenbosch. It’s rich, textured and has bags of flavour; specifically apples, toast and nuts. And given its name, it is entirely appropriate to have a generous glass of this at the end of a long day. A sunny, smart wine. Food pairing: Bowl of olives.”
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 29th March 2014
- Product information
- Honeycomb Journey's End Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- A delightfully refreshing and refined Chardonnay with subtle, moreish flavours of toasted almonds and fresh apples.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this elegantly drinkable white were grown in prime sites in the cool coastal conditions of Stellenbosh in the heart of South Africa's scenic wine lands. Winemaker Leon Esterhuizen then matured the wine for six months in French oak barrels for savoury complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Lourenford, Lourenford Road, Somerset West, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.