Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This sumptuous but not overbearing red-fruited blend by Ben Glaetzer, which has a cherryish charge from mixing the Italian varieties dolcetto and lagrein with the more usual cabernet and shiraz."
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 16th March 2014
- Product information
- Heartland Stickleback Red, Ben Glaetzer
- Vintage: 2009
- A flourish of rich, ripe Aussie aromas herald this four-grape blend – which then tumbles onto the palate with apples, mulberries, blackcurrant, vanilla, spicy red fruits, coffee and chocolate. Layers of fresh fruit flavour underpinned by a buzz of cinnamon tannin make this wine utterly approachable and at the same time devastatingly moreish.
- About this bottle: With a host of accolades to its name this red is a triumphant blend of two well-loved grapes and two lesser known stars with plenty of dash and dare of their own. Dolcetto brings bright fruitiness and Lagrein rugged pepperiness.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Dolcetto, Lagrein
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly