Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This sumptuous but not overbearing red-fruited blend by Ben Glaetzer, which has a cherryish charge from mixing the Italian varieties dolcetto and lagrein with the more usual cabernet and shiraz."
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 16th March 2014
- Product information
- Heartland Stickleback Red, Ben Glaetzer
- Vintage: 2009
- A flourish of rich, ripe Aussie aromas herald this four-grape blend – which then tumbles onto the palate with apples, mulberries, blackcurrant, vanilla, spicy red fruits, coffee and chocolate. Layers of fresh fruit flavour underpinned by a buzz of cinnamon tannin make this wine utterly approachable and at the same time devastatingly moreish.
- About this bottle: With a host of accolades to its name this red is a triumphant blend of two well-loved grapes and two lesser known stars with plenty of dash and dare of their own. Dolcetto brings bright fruitiness and Lagrein rugged pepperiness.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Dolcetto, Lagrein
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.