Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Full-bodied and dry, packed with thrillingly intense but fresh flavours of peaches and apricots, this is just one of the many gorgeous wines from the treasure trove of Croatian whites that are simply waiting to be discovered by the rest of Europe. Robust enough for pork or chicken as well as shellfish or prime white fish."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 16th January 2014
- Product information
- Golden Valley Grasevina
- Vintage: 2012
- This generous white from the wine-growing hills of Kutjevo in Croatia’s northern Pozega Valley, has luscious aromas of ripe peach and tropical fruits with zesty acidity.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Vlado Krauthaker needs no oak to embellish its lovely, intense flavours. Grasevina is the most widely planted white grape variety in Croatia for its vivid intensity and freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Grasevina
- Country of origin: Eastern Europe
- Region: Slavonija
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly