Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Full-bodied and dry, packed with thrillingly intense but fresh flavours of peaches and apricots, this is just one of the many gorgeous wines from the treasure trove of Croatian whites that are simply waiting to be discovered by the rest of Europe. Robust enough for pork or chicken as well as shellfish or prime white fish."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 16th March 2014
- Product information
- Golden Valley Grasevina
- Vintage: 2012
- This generous white from the wine-growing hills of Kutjevo in Croatia’s northern Pozega Valley, has luscious aromas of ripe peach and tropical fruits with zesty acidity.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Vlado Krauthaker needs no oak to embellish its lovely, intense flavours. Grasevina is the most widely planted white grape variety in Croatia for its vivid intensity and freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Grasevina
- Country of origin: Eastern Europe
- Region: Slavonija
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Požeška 6, 34340 Kutjevo, Croatia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.