Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gold Label Merlot
- Vintage: 2011
- A modern, fruity French red wine made from the fashionable Merlot grape. It is deliciously ripe and smooth, with strawberry and plum flavours and a touch of spice. You can almost taste the sunny climate of the South of France where it is made.
- About this bottle: A smooth, round French red made from 100% Merlot grapes. It is especially ripe, aromatic and fruity - you can almost taste the sunny climate of the South of France where it is made. 25% of the blend was aged in American barrels to give the finished wine a subtle kick of spicy oak. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.