Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A very perfumed and pungent take on Furmint, the main grape of the better known sweet Toakji wines, with elderflower and floral notes, a grapefruit and lemon zest juiciness, but then a big, pithy, dry finish. Ripe and tantalising, rippling with acidity, this is grown-up and delicious stuff. Great with seafood and shellfish."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
"Tangy lemon and lime with angelica and green pear hints. A delicious light white with a refreshingly dry finish."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- STEPP Riesling *S*, Kallstadter Saumagen
- Vintage: 2013
- A superb dry German Riesling with delicate notes of autumn apples, yellow peaches and fresh lime fruit with intense minerality. This wine has immense length, and the texture and structure for ageing as great German Rieslings can.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig worked with expert winemaker Gerd Stepp to select his fine Riesling from the Kallstadter Saumagen vineyard in the Pfalz region. Gerd hand-selected the grapes and vinified meticulously to deliver a fragrant yet restrained style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: Germany
- Region: Pfalz
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.