Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This fresh Sicilian red is simple but satisfying and makes a great partner to this week's recipe as well as a host of other easy-going summery dishes. Like Beaujolais, it tastes delicious slightly cool."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 4th May 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- Full of ripe, refreshing berry fruit, layers of raspberry, cranberry and cherry flavour complement a tangy crispness that dances on the palate and develops a long lingering finish.
- About this bottle: Blended by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams from 100% Frappato grapes grown on the beautiful Santa Tresa estate of Stefano Girelli and his siter Marina. With the help of 3 generations of family winemaking tradition they have lovingly restored the winery and nurtured the vineyards using sustainable methods of viticulture in perfect harmony with the local environment. The result is extremely fine quality Frappato grapes, much loved in Sciliy for their vivid grapey flavour. Frappato finds its finest expression right here on the sun-baked vineyard slopes of Vittori where the locals enjoy this wine well chilled alongside fabulous local fresh fish and seafood.
- Grape Variety: 100% Frappato
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.