Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This fresh Sicilian red is simple but satisfying and makes a great partner to this week's recipe as well as a host of other easy-going summery dishes. Like Beaujolais, it tastes delicious slightly cool."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 4th May 2014
" Frappato is a native Sicilian grape variety with a fragrant fruit quality that's not a million miles from red burgundy but, with this, you get extra zing and sweet tannins."
Anthony Rose, Independent , 4th May 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- Full of ripe, refreshing berry fruit, layers of raspberry, cranberry and cherry flavour complement a tangy crispness that dances on the palate and develops a long lingering finish.
- About this bottle: Blended by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams from 100% Frappato grapes grown on the beautiful Santa Tresa estate of Stefano Girelli and his siter Marina. With the help of 3 generations of family winemaking tradition they have lovingly restored the winery and nurtured the vineyards using sustainable methods of viticulture in perfect harmony with the local environment. The result is extremely fine quality Frappato grapes, much loved in Sciliy for their vivid grapey flavour. Frappato finds its finest expression right here on the sun-baked vineyard slopes of Vittori where the locals enjoy this wine well chilled alongside fabulous local fresh fish and seafood.
- Grape Variety: 100% Frappato
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.