Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Originally famous for growing apples, Elgin, a picturesque region to the south-east of Cape Town, is now also renowned for producing elegant white wines and silky pinot noirs. Paul Cluver is one of the area's most famous estates and here it has conjured an epic riesling that's beautifully fragrant and sherbety, with a thrilling lemon balm scent. Applies to 2012 vintage
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 22nd January 2014
Elgin is a small area an hour or so east of Cape Town. Its cool climate provides some of South Africa's most pure, elegant whites. From one of the region's pioneers, this is a tightrope walk between wildflower honey and lime zest with a hint of the sea - ideal spring refreshment
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 22nd January 2014
- Product information
- Ferricrete Riesling
- Vintage: 2013
- A delightfully aromatic Riesling characterised by fresh lime and honeysuckle aromas with refreshing citrus fruit on the palate balanced by a gentle sweetness.
- About this bottle: Ferricrete Riesling takes its name from the iron rich soil in which the grape vines are grown, giving a mineral flavour twist to the wine. It is crafted on the Paul Cluver Estate located in the cool coastal region of Elgin, renowned for its aromatic wines of exceptional quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elgin
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 10 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.