Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A nicely aromatic blend of 39% Chardonnay, 31% Seyval Blanc and 30% Muller Thurgau, this is smoky, citrussy and fine, with some elderflower and ripe apple fruit. Juicy and tasty too, the lime and lemon zest gives lots of punch and citric bite, but it is neither mean nor lean – rather nice."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- English Lily
- Vintage: 2013
- A refreshingly dry white, scented with uplifting May blossom and grapefruit aromas followed by juicy lime flavours and a twist of spice.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Sue Daniels worked with internationally renown winemaker John Worontschak at Denbies Wine Estate to create this blend of Chardonnay, Seyval Blanc and Muller Thurgau. The vineyards were established on the warm south facing chalky slopes of the North Downs in Surrey, encouraging the grapes to ripen in the cool English climate, whilst still retaining a lovely freshness.
- Grape Variety: 39% Chardonnay, 31% Seyval Blanc, 30% Muller Thurgau
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Surrey
- More information
- Bottle size: Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.