Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A nicely aromatic blend of 39% Chardonnay, 31% Seyval Blanc and 30% Muller Thurgau, this is smoky, citrussy and fine, with some elderflower and ripe apple fruit. Juicy and tasty too, the lime and lemon zest gives lots of punch and citric bite, but it is neither mean nor lean – rather nice."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- English Lily
- Vintage: 2013
- A refreshingly dry white, scented with uplifting May blossom and grapefruit aromas followed by juicy lime flavours and a twist of spice.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Sue Daniels worked with internationally renown winemaker John Worontschak at Denbies Wine Estate to create this blend of Chardonnay, Seyval Blanc and Muller Thurgau. The vineyards were established on the warm south facing chalky slopes of the North Downs in Surrey, encouraging the grapes to ripen in the cool English climate, whilst still retaining a lovely freshness.
- Grape Variety: 39% Chardonnay, 31% Seyval Blanc, 30% Muller Thurgau
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Surrey
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Produced By Denbies, London Road, Dorking, Surrey, Rh5 6Aa, Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.