Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Palo Cortados have a deep, dark, nutty aroma and flavour which make them exciting and complex on the palate. A more studious style of wine than a manzanilla, you can graduate to this elegant wine after doing some serious groundwork.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
Made by one of the region's greatest estates (Lustau) for M&S, this is a nutty, caramel-laced (although the wine is bone dry) delight. Sip as an aperitif or serve with rich chicken liver parfait
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Dry Old Palo Cortado Sherry
- Bone dry yet rich with flavours of prune, orange zest, and Dundee cake, this complex wine is intense, persistent and utterly enchanting.
- About this bottle: This is a rare example of palo Cortado from one of the very finest sherry producers, Emilio Lustau. It is a style somewhere between an Amontillado and an Olorosso.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 375 ml
- Alcohol content: 19 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 14.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 32 Calle San Francisco, 11500 El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.