Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Palo cortado is a sherry lover's sherry - dark, nutty, penetrating. This is made for M&S by Lustau. Father Christmas would probably also like a bit of jamón ibérico de bellota with this, if you don't mind
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 30th January 2013
Made by one of the region's greatest estates (Lustau) for M&S, this is a nutty, caramel-laced (although the wine is bone dry) delight. Sip as an aperitif or serve with rich chicken liver parfait
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 30th January 2013
- Product information
- Dry Old Palo Cortado Sherry
- Bone dry yet rich with flavours of prune, orange zest, and Dundee cake, this complex wine is intense, persistent and utterly enchanting.
- About this bottle: This is a rare example of palo Cortado from one of the very finest sherry producers, Emilio Lustau. It is a style somewhere between an Amontillado and an Olorosso.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 375.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 19 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 14.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly