Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''A blend of 40% Grenache, 30% Tibouren and 30% Cinsault, this has a typically pale salmon/peach colour, and has that attractive, herby, straw-touched lightness along with some modest red fruit aromas. The palate has very nice fruit: punchy and sweet, set against a fine acid backdrop, and a little touch of grippy tannin concentration."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Domaine de la Navarre Cotes de Provence Rosè
- Vintage: 2013
- This is an elegant Provence rosè with delicate notes of strawberry and cranberry with a fine, mineral finish.
- About this bottle: The grapes are grown in the beautiful Côtes de Provence region, known for its charming hilltop villages, terraced vineyards, intensely blue skies and the cooling influence of the Mediterranean Sea. This versatile style makes a perfect foil for the garlic and olive oil that dominate the Provence region’s cuisine.
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Provence
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
- Bottling address: Ogier, Avenue Bernard Palissy, Zi Du Fournalet, 84700 Sorgues, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.