Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The Piedmont region may be known best for big-hitting, expensive reds such as Barolo, but in the variety dolcetto it has a juicy, approachable trump card, making it rather like a northern Italian Beaujolais. This has savoury elements allied to ripe, dark cherries and is brilliant value
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 12th October 2013
Cheap as chips and so tasty with them
Bob Tyrer, Bob Tyrer , 12th October 2013
- Product information
- Dolcetto D'Asti
- Vintage: 2013
- Gorgeous Red bursting with mouth filling fruitiness. Fresh blueberry and red apple aromas combine with vivid cherry flavours, warming tannins and a twist of liqourice on the finish.
- About this bottle: Italian wines, with their fresh acidity, also suit summer drinking. A good example is Marks & Spencer's vivid, cherry-flavoured Dolcetto d'Asti from its new Italian range - I'd love to drink that with duck salad or a bagna cauda. Again, it's not in all stores."-Fiona Beckett,The Guardian 15-Jun-13. Applies to 2012 Vintage.
- Dolcetto, which means 'little sweet one', is the darling red grape of Italy's famous alpine wine region Asti in Piedmont. Its wines are dry and fabulously vibrant needing no oak ageing.
- Grape Variety: 100% Dolcetto
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.