Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Make sure you get in quick and stock up on this bargain-priced beauty. Forget the dull label - this is all about the superb, juicy, lip-smacking flavour. A great all-rounder and an ideal picnic red, it's crammed with red fruit and succulent tannins
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 22nd January 2013
A fruity stonker with a huge peppery crackle and black-fruit generosity. As Spinal Tap might say, it's like wine turned up to 11
Olly Smith , 22nd January 2013
- Product information
- Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Vintage: 2011
- A smooth and meaty red from the southern Rhone in France.
- About this bottle: Full of spicy, ripe edgerow fruit this unoaked wine has been created exclusively for us using a classic blend of 80% Grenache with 20% Syrah.
- Grape Variety: 80% Grenache and 20% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Southern Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly