Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
If you're having a party you'd be better off with a good sparkler such as Marks and Spencer's attractively creamy Conte Priuli Prosecco, which, unlike many of its rivals, has real character
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 30th January 2013
"It's deliciously fresh, and like buying the Crown Jewels with a dodgems token."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 30th January 2013
- Product information
- Conte Priuli Prosecco
- A delightful, vivacious summery fizz, this wine originates in the foothills of the Alps in north eastern Italy, the beautiful hinterland to Venice.
- About this bottle: Here, the cool mountain breezes meet the warm Mediterranean air and create the ideal conditions to produce the peach and honeysuckle aromas and elegant freshness that characterise this Prosecco. Winemaker Simone Casazza has produced a deliciously gentle, off-dry wine with creamy effervescence.
- Grape Variety: Glera 100%
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 13.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - Sparkling Wine Icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly