Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Check the back label or try the well-priced Château Gillet 2012, a young, fruity, modern Bordeaux that would work well with a nut roast or mushroomy main
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 21st January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Château Gillet
- Vintage: 2011
- A fruity and appealing young claret with fresh flavours of forest fruits and a note of white pepper.
- About this bottle: Produced in the beautiful Château Gillet, owned by the fifth generation of winemakers from the Nadaud family, this red Bordeaux is predominantly made from Merlot with some Cabernet Sauvignon. The Merlot contributes the ripe, soft and fruity character while the Cabernet adds structure and body. This wine is unoaked.
- Grape Variety: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly